Thursday 2 August 2018

“Dream “ Alterd box

Hey everyone,
Someone wrote really well,
“Sometimes in our life we have to live in fantasy world to survive in the real world “
Yes.. we artist live in fantasy land because it is far more beautiful than the reality... the real life is totally boring without fantasy...
I really love to imagine the fantasy of art .. which I always implement in my projects... to see the real life. 
This is my altered box with lots of Finnabair prima marketing products...

Have a look...






































I would love to join 

Mixed Media Place challenge


I hope you like it 
Thanks 
Riddhi

4 comments:

  1. I soooooo LOVE this altered box! It’s a treasure itself.
    Absolutely fabulous, Riddhi! 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo lovley made- so fantastic!
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning work, Ri! Love it!
    Thank you for playing with us at Mixd Media Place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Thank you for joining us at Mixed Media Place challenge!

    ReplyDelete