Saturday 28 July 2018

“Quite Inside “ Layout


Hello everyone...
I’m back on my blog... for my entry into 
Mixed Media Place July Challenge
I always wait for new challenge from this awesome site... so I’m really inspired by the red shade which is shown in 1st image in 2nd raw.. and I like the 2nd and 3rd image of last raw so I combined brick red ,black ,and magenta , and gold together.. and as per last image of 3rd raw I created the background of my layout in half circle with one curve... 

Here is my layout and I have given name to it “Quite Inside “ . This layout I made for myself... I’m really sensitive person and I don’t like to fake anything... even I cannot hide myself if it is anger...love... care...sadness...happiness...or any kind of emotional situation. But in life sometimes we have to close our mouths for the sake of peace for ourselves... sometimes we have to choose peace rather than we are right . So this layout is about “Breathing “when we are surrounded by negative people...negative thoughts...negative vibes... it is for fighting with your own heart for being strong and not to be afraid of anything..any situation...

I’m really a bad writer as we all know... but I wish my layout speak...so artists would definitely understand my heart 💖

Let’s move on to my layout...




































I really hope you like it...
Thanks 
Riddhi 

5 comments:

  1. Stunning LO dear! You are a master of texture!!! big hugs, xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful project! Thank you for joining us at MMP challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, so beautiful!
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Mixed Media Place challenge!

    ReplyDelete