Friday 1 June 2018

“Let’s live beyond journey “ Layout

Hello everyone, today I saw amazing challenge announcement by More Than Words Challenge June- Journey and Map


I inspired by word journey , so I have given my layout name “let’s live beyond journey “. I took a newly wedded couple picture in the layout.. 

when a couple starts their journey of love in this beautiful world.. they laugh, they cry, they support, they love, they care , they fight the situations in their own way... as well as they find their beautiful journey called love with their hope , and faith in each other...that way they guide each other like what Map does to the person , to make them reach their desire destination..
So by using this image I’m showing a journey of a Sweet couple who have to find their way in the world , with Creating their own way through the life with the help of "map" called love (as in life's Map)...Map is shown in the background of my layout.. 

It is like they are creating their own way..in to the world ...

So here is the project ...
I used 
Lindy’s 
Autumn maple crimson 
Cowabunga copper 
Bratwurst brown 

And 
Distress oxide- vintage photo
To give colours..












I hope you like my concept,
Thanks 
Riddhi 

12 comments:

  1. So beautiful 😍 and eye catching!! LOVEED itttttttttt💖💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW WOW WOW, this is so wonderful !! love your take on our challenge !! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW .. Have a nice weekend. xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout...loved it.
    Hugs
    Mukta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous take on the challenge. Thank you so much for playing along with us this time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow wow wow!!! But what a beautiful original idea!!!It's really beautiful, I like it a lot
    Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous and original LO! I like it a lot Thank you for playing along with us More Than Words

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG awesome work! Thank you so much for playing along with us this time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous rich layout. Thank you for joining us at the More Than Words Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh WOW! I love the effect you created! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous take on our Mood Board this month! All the best from MTW! :)

    ReplyDelete