Wednesday 23 May 2018

Memories alive LO

Hello everyone,
Made this layout for ,
More Thand Words Challange
I inspired by frame and memories both so I added a frame and given title to my layout “Memories Alive “.


And Lindys creative gang challenge 
I inspired by all the colours so I used all the possible colours here..
Starburst- pretty in pink pink
Starburst- Prima donna purple 
Starburst- shabby turbine teal
Starburst- bling-y blonde 
Starburst- midnight rendezvous raven






Here is the project..











I hope you like it.
Thanks 
Riddhi 

7 comments:

  1. Oh Riddhi this is amazing! I LOVE your flowing design and the amazing colours. It's always great to see you at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooo fabulous layout! I love the colors! Wonderful! Thank you for playing with us at MTW challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Layout my dear! Thank you for playing with us More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colors Riddhi !! Love the gorgeous photograph too !! Thanks for playing with us More Than Words!<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous take on our challenge this month at MTW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful :) Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words and Lindys Stamp Gang Challenge

    ReplyDelete