Friday 4 September 2020

Not perfect Always ME - art journaling page

 

 I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them. Because courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 


“I will try again tomorrow.”


Yes why not ???


I will ! 











I do believe it n dreams!! 

And for that you have to believe in

 “YOURSELF “ 

never ever judge your art just because some people don’t hit like button on your post!!


That’s ok!!!

It’s showing their own personal choice of like and dislikes!! 

Isn’t it a human nature???

We all have likes and dislike in all areas of life!!

So we have to respect others choices as well!!


Just focus on your own art!!!


Never ever stop creating!! 


Because no one cares if u make art or not!! 


But I am sure YOU “yourself “ care for it the most!!!


“Sometimes you don’t realize your own strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness.Therefore, always follow your inner moonlight ,never tried to  hide the madness lives in “YOU”. Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think! 


Just make ART!!


I hope you will like it!!

Thanks 

Riddhi 



2 comments:

  1. Lovely wrote up and the creations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear I’m glad you like it.
      Love
      Riddhi

      Delete