Wednesday 7 March 2018

“Waiting for Magic “Layout



Hello everyone, I’m back with my new layout for amazing ongoing challenge 
Look at the beautiful mood board they have. I’m inspired by 2nd image of first raw and the colour of mood board.


Here is my layout. I made this layout with using prima marketing Clear gesso, mica pigment by Finnabair, art alchemy metallic paints, lindys stamp Gang colours, texture paste by Finnabair prima marketing, Pumice Stone paste by prima marketing Finnabair and many more.






















Hope you like my work 
Thanks 
Riddhi
You can subscribe my YouTube channel 

7 comments:

  1. So many details! Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media Place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hehe everyone knows the level of this challenge, I’m trying from months and months...let’s hope for the best 💖

      Delete
  3. Wonderful layout!
    Thank you for playing with us at Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much dear, means a lot to me to get your comments💖

      Delete
  4. woww My dear friend!
    as usual your proyect is magical! you know how to make every detail make sense with the textures and layers...soooo inspiring!
    thanks for playing with us at MMP! <3

    ReplyDelete