Monday 12 June 2017

Photo layout

Hey guys ..
I'm posting my new project..
And I'm doing GDT for ItsyBitsy.
so before I share something about my project I would love to say thanks to Rashmi ma'am and Anitha ma'am for the amazing opportunity by giving the chance to do the project ❤️

So let's go through the project..
I have made photo layout of my baby boy...
Babies are always special to their parents and this feeling is just out of the world..
Little memories will hold biggest space in our heart..and this photo is really very close to my heart...
He is the sunshine of my life and I feel all parents feel the same like I feels...
 

So I have given title of the photo is "Moments " "Forever and always "

I have used pattern paper from ItsyBitsy and they have amazing collection of pattern papers.I stick the pattern paper on chipboard with using silicone glue..
guys silicone glue is just amazing product.and a must have product.

 
Then I have used gold alcohol splash to colour my chipboard cutouts...and it has amazing golden effect..
I have used different types of flowers for my layout, you can check my product list for details.
I used new collection Of curly roses from ItsyBitsy ,and I selected white and pink colour.
I have added some more types of flowers too.then I 
used pollen sticks.

 


I have made quick video tutorial on this layout.
Please go through the video and share your valuable comments.




I have used all this products for making this project from ItsyBitsy.

 1-Silicone glue 


2- Cream curly rose 


3- Pink curly rose 
4-Dew drop-sunshine flowers 

5-Medley Olivia flowers 
  

Thanks 
Riddhi 
Ri's Creation 

No comments:

Post a Comment