Monday 12 June 2017

Mini albums for my lovely mommy ❤️

Hello fellow crafters,

I'm really very happy to share this project with you all.i made 2 mini albums. By using craftengles "Pyari Maa" , "Wanderer Collection " and "Aged Roses"
And I love all of them collection.

I would like to share something with you guys before I share project,
This albums are dedicated to all wonderful moms..
Everyone gives gift and flowers to their love, brother or friends..but people forget to express their love to the most important person in their life..
and that's MOM .
She the person who do everything for you without any expectations...
Love us unconditionally...
guide us in every difficult stage of our life....And I'm thankful to god for giving me 2 mom , one is my mom and another is my (mom-in-law)❤️but I really don't call her mom-in-law...I call her mom only as she is my mom ..
Both love me as I do ..
And I'm really grateful to having them in my life ..
So I made this albums for them ..

Here I comes with albums... 

 
 



 

 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful albums! Thank you so much for sharing with Scrap and Craft. God luck!! :)
    Hugs Randi DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh thank you so much for your wonderful card and entering our challenge of Craft Addiction! Warm Hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete