Saturday 4 November 2017

Fantacy of waves

Hello beautiful people . Hope you all are enjoying weekend.
I'm riddhi and I'm back with New project ...
I made 'fancy of waves' .

October challenge "Fantasy"

I inspired by mostly all the images so I tried to create one layout where I made mixture of all of the images. I hope I did justice to them .


I inspired by 2nd image of last raw and 1st image of the 2nd raw. 




I used 
Prima marketing heavy gesso by Finnabair 
Impasto colours by Finnabair 
Some pebbles 
3D Matt gel by prima marketing 
Ranger embossing powder (gold)
Some natural materials from my stash
Some laces 
Texture paste by Finnabair prima marketing 
Black heavy gesso 

So here is the project, I made first layer of this project with using white cotton cloth, but before that I applied ceramic powder, some gesso and soft Matt gel on it then I gave shape to it. 

Then I arranged pebbles to desire space with the help of 3d Matt gel.
I added some dried peanut shells and some pistachio's shell for making some more detailed texture.
Then after drying everything I applied white heavy gesso by prima marketing , some texture paste after drying the layers.
Then I colour it with impasto colours by Finnabair. And some colours are from ItsyBitsy.


So here it is..





















YouTube 

Instagram 

Facebook - Ri's Creation 
 I hope you like my project.
Thanks 
Riddhi

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic project!! Thank you for joining Mixed Media & Art this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzer!!!! Thanks for joining us at Mixed Media & Art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so many colors! Looking great!
    Happy you joined us at Mixed Media & Art!
    Hug Katja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing textures! What a wonderful piece of art, thanks for joining us at MM&A!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing project. So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what could I say......you are an artist my dear friend!!!
    marvelous Master Piece!
    thanks for playing with us at MMP!

    ReplyDelete